- SEAMTRACK belongs to a Spanish company, SEAMTRACK SL registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, with the identification number ESB-85869915 and registered office at Calle Francisco Alonso 2, 28660, Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, Spain.
- SEAMTRACK SL, operates in the market under the name of SEAMTRACK (hereinafter, SEAMTRACK) through the website, www.seamtrack.es (hereinafter, the "Website"). Scope of application
- These Contract Conditions will apply to all orders for devices made through the website www.seamtrack.es
- These Conditions are the only ones applicable to purchases made through the Website and in no case will any other term and / or condition apply.
- By checking the box "I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions" of the order form, you accept and undertake to comply with these Conditions.
- SEAMTRACK reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time and without prior notice. However, these changes will not have any effect on orders placed prior to the modification of the Conditions of the Website.
User registration - To place an order with SEAMTRACK, you must register as a client by indicating your email account as a user ID and a password, as well as the billing and shipping address, the contact telephone number and your date of birth. .
You will confirm that you are a natural person, of legal age and with the capacity to contract and that you place the order as a consumer.
Likewise, you can register on the Website as a user at any time without placing an order.
- You will be responsible for the use of your password, that is, for keeping the password and the data of your user account secret. The password is confidential and cannot be shared with third parties. Keep in mind that a third party who knows your password will be able to place orders on your behalf. If you forget your access data, you can request SEAMTRACK to send you a new password.
- SEAMTRACK is not responsible for damages caused by misuse or loss of the password.
Veracity of the information
All information provided by the User through the Services must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates as a result of filling in the necessary forms to subscribe to the Services. Similarly, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to SEAMTRACK permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to SEAMTRACK or third parties due to the information provided.
The images on the Web try to show the real product in the best possible way, for this reason, in most models 360º images are available. However, there may be slight variations in the color or brightness of the products, due to multiple environmental factors. The images shown do not have any contractual value.
Formalization of the purchase
We currently have the following payment options:
• Credit and Debit Card
• Deposit into account or bank transfer in Spain
The purchase process is carried out through the following steps:
-The purchase process begins with the selection of the device model and quantity.
If you wish and so indicate by clicking on the "Save" option, SEAMTRACK will save, for a reasonable period of time, the optical data that you enter during the purchase process if you had previously registered as a customer.
Subsequently, you must complete the order form indicating the delivery address of the devices and the payment details, among other information. These indications are simplified if you have previously registered as a customer. Payment can be made by credit or debit card or by bank transfer.
Once the payment order is confirmed with a charge to your credit card and the effectiveness of said order has been verified, SEAMTRACK will send you an email confirming your purchase.
The invoice of your purchase will be available to you for a minimum period of one year in "My Account".
We recommend that you print and keep a printed copy of these Conditions, your Purchase Confirmation as well as the invoice as proof of purchase.
- The prices will be those established on the website, except in the case of a manifest error.
-The prices are in EUROS and include applicable taxes.
Since the sale is carried out to customers in Spain, the applicable tax is Spanish VAT, 21%.
-SEAMTRACK may modify the prices at any time prior to receiving the request for your order.
- Shipping costs will have to be added to the total price reflected in the order form, which will depend on the geographical location where you are. They may vary from € 4 to € 25, including the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
- The services will be provided by SEAMTRACK once the purchase has been confirmed and payment has been made.
Orders in peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands are sent by transport agency with express delivery 24H / 48H. Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are made by certified / express mail. International shipments are also made by agency.
When the shipment is made, we send you an email informing you of the tracking number so that you can check with the agency about the status and delivery time.
Delivery, shipping and transfer of risk
If the merchandise is available, the Seller will send it as quickly as possible, that is, within 1 to 14 working days. If the merchandise is not in stock, the Seller will send it as soon as possible, depending on the availability of the manufacturer. The delivery time is subject to the availability of the merchandise by the Seller, which depends, in turn, on the manufacturer delivering the merchandise properly and on time. In special and isolated cases, the delivery time may be delayed by a maximum of 4 weeks.
If it is impossible to carry out the shipment for reasons beyond the responsibility of the Seller, once the Customer reports that the merchandise has been made available to him, it is considered that the contract has been fulfilled. The delivery time could be delayed in the event of force majeure, transport or operating problems, strikes, lack of raw materials or the like. If the delay lasts more than four weeks from the date of completion of the contract, either party reserves the right to terminate the contract.
If the ordered goods are not available, the Seller reserves the right to carry out partial deliveries, assuming the costs derived from them, as long as the Consumer expresses his agreement in this regard.
Product return and 100% guarantee
- To cancel the request, you must inform SEAMTRACK in writing through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you decide to cancel your order after having received the devices, you can get a refund of the amount of the product provided that:
(i) Communicate your decision to SEAMTRACK within fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of delivery of the product by message addressed to the address indicated above; (ii) You return to SEAMTRACK the devices in perfect condition, sending them at your expense and under your responsibility by certified mail to the address that we will provide you once you have contacted us.
-If the return is due to the product being defective, you may choose between (i) returning the product received to SEAMTRACK and obtaining a refund of the amount; or between (ii) that SEAMTRACK sends you a new product to replace the old one.
In any case, you must send the defective devices to SEAMTRACK and have communicated the incident to SEAMTRACK within fourteen (14) calendar days after the product delivery date, in writing, to the address indicated above.
- This provision does not affect the rights established by law that may affect you. Limitation of liability.
- The liability for losses that you may suffer as a result of breach of the Contract by SEAMTRACK will be strictly limited to the amount that you would have paid for the service.
- However, the above limitation will not apply to the following:
(a) For death or personal injury caused by negligence due to us; (b) Due to fraud and / or gross negligence.
(c) For fraud or misrepresentation, or
(d) In any other case that it would be illegal to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- SEAMTRACK may transfer, assign, encumber, subcontract or dispose of the contract, or any of its rights or obligations derived from it, at any time during the term of the Contract.
- The declaration of nullity or invalidity by a Court or an Arbitrator of any term, condition or paragraph of this contract will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the rest of the Contract. -These Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law. The resolution of all litigious issues arising from these Conditions, or related to the breach, interpretation, resolution or validity of any provision of these Conditions, the parties, by mutual agreement, submit to the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid capital, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Due to misuse and poor adaptation we do not assume any type of responsibility.